Surfing The Creative®
International Leadership Rites of Passage Camp for Millennials
~ Dancing the World Awake ~
A Moving Journey through the Arts of Body, Heart, and Soul
With Melissa Michaels and Friends
For Emerging Leaders 17 – 38 years of age.
July 23rd – 30th, 2017
(On July 29th we will host our Annual Golden Bridge Truth & Talent Performance!)
Dance. Connect. Create.
A Dance based transformational journey.
Rooted in the arts of body, heart, and soul.
Young Adults seeking to enact a personal rite of passage process are welcome to join us!
Our work together weaves somatic resourcing, creative expression, interpersonal bridging, and the natural world into a process that is both healing and awakening. The journey is life changing, inspiring ever more grounding, vision, and the capacity to bring one’s dreams into reality.
In these times of great potential and challenge on planet Earth, humanity is being invited to rise up and live with radical authenticity, aligning inner and outer truths for the well being of all. Surfing The Creative® is a time tested pathway for the reclamation of people’s unique and vital gifts. It is an invitation to move from addiction into action, from fragmentation into integration, from isolation into loving community.
- ☆ Accessing the Wisdom of your Body
- ☆ Opening to the Truth of your Heart
- ☆ Strengthening your Interpersonal Communication
- ☆ Aligning with the Bounty of Mother & Father
- ☆ Liberating the Creative Wild Child
- ☆ Discovering Pathways for Building Healthy Connections with Yourself, with the World, and with the Spirit Moving All of Life.
- ☆ Remembering ever more fully your unique destiny and what your next steps will be in order to manifest that in our world community.
For more detailed information about Surfing The Creative®, please click here.
Total Fee for Out of Town Participants: $1200
Full Room & Board Fee: $650
Program Fee: $550
Total Fee for Local Participants: $650
Lunch & Naropa Facilities Fee: $100
Program Fee: $550