GOLDEN BRIDGE EVENTS
- SUNDAYS: Movement Mass in Boulder
- FEB 17: Women's Movement Mass in Denver (and every 3rd Saturday)
- MARCH 9-10: Shakti Sisterhood in Boulder
- MARCH 21st and weekly thereafter: Wednesday Evening Series with Melissa Michaels & Amber Ryan
- APRIL 6th: On Fire, an evening dance at Naropa
- JULY 13 & 14, 2018: Surfing the Creative Weekend Journey
- JULY 22 – 28: Creative Liberation
- JULY 28: Creative Liberation Performance
- JULY 30 – August 3: Youth on Fire Training
Please Join Our Email List to stay tuned to updates on these events and others to be announced in the seasons ahead...
“This is a book for our time if ever there was one.”
–Luis J. Rodriguez, poet, healer, youth justice advocate, author.
Melissa Michaels, Ed.D., is a midwife for the soul. She creates movement based cross-cultural journeys focusing on the potential that is available at major life thresholds. Building community through dance from conception through old age has been at the root of her work for three decades. Currently, Melissa is dancing beyond borders. She is bringing her somatic work to diverse communities in the midst of collective transformation, helping to build bridges across race, class, culture, and gender.
Please join us in celebrating Surfing The Creative®, our work with youth leaders.
In just 12 minutes, this film short shares the beautiful story of the bright young people who show up to dance into action through our rites of passage programs.